Employer: Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Data Center Manager Intern to join our expanding Infrastructure Operations team.
We are currently expanding our infrastructure management team and are looking for college students with high-potential to obtain more experience in people management, strong technical understanding and vision to take AWS Data Center Operations to the next level. A successful candidate will have experience creating/devising strategies, mentoring people in all levels, sponsoring projects and proposing technical solutions.
The position will be located in the Umatilla/Morrow County.
· In the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree with a graduation date between December 2019-June 2020 in a relevant Technical Field
· Have and maintain a GPA above a 3.0
· 1+ years relevant IT experience
· Meet the physical requirements with reasonable accommodations
· 1+ years of technical writing experience.
· In the process of obtaining a PMP Certification.
· 1+ years of experience working in a Data Center.
· 1+ years of experience reading and reviewing technical documents.
· 1 + years of experience as an Intern in a corporate environment
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Location: Boardman, OR
Application Method: Online: https://www.portofmorrow.com/sites/portofmorrow.com/files/Files/columbia-works/AWS-Data-Center-Manager-Internship.pdf
Base Pay: DOQ