Associated Boiler Line Equipment Co., Inc (The ABLE Company) is expanding and is looking for a full time Instrumentation & Control Field Service Engineer to join our team in the greater NYC area!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Calibration of pressure, temperature and flow instrumentation.
• Safety limit testing and calibration.
• Combustion testing and boiler combustion tune ups.
• Troubleshooting of industrial boiler control system and hardware problems.
• Repair/replacement of controls and hardware to correct system problems.
• Technical skills include prior field service experience or training with hands on electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation capability
• Knowledge of boilers, burners and controls.
• Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical wiring diagrams and logic diagrams.
• Familiarity with PLC’s, loop controllers, safety systems, and test meters.
• Self-motivated with ability to learn quickly and work independently
• High attention to detail and quality
• Relocation expenses paid. Company car or paid mileage and expense account.
• Medical insurance including disability insurance options
• Simplified Employee Pension program.
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Opportunity for on-the- job training
• We recognize our team members achievements and have the small company flexibility to reward them accordingly.
The ABLE Company (Associated Boiler Line Equipment Co., Inc.) is a full-service boiler and power plant equipment, instrumentation and control system specialist serving the industrial, institutional and utility sectors. We are the regional leader for sales, installation, startup, and maintenance of industrial boiler control systems, instrumentation and capital equipment for large and small industrial steam plants. Our customers, located primarily in NY, NJ and New England, include hospitals, universities, institutions, utilities and major manufacturers with central high-pressure steam or high temperature hot water generating facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Further company background information can be found at http://www.ablecompany.com
Please send resume or correspondence directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Peter D'Elia
Location: New York Area
Application Method: Please email Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ