Employer: SS Steiner
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answer phones, check for and take messages, connect and field incoming calls for team.
- Organizes incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- Performs data entry and filing tasks for accounts payable, purchase orders, equipment inventory, and confidential employee or departmental files.
- Assist with meals for leadership, get orders and pick up team and client lunches.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains inventory and orders office supplies and hospitality items.
- Maintains office appearance and ensures rooms are set for meetings and training sessions, refrigerator is stocked, etc. to make the office pleasant.
- Receives, records, and distributes packages and mail.
Copies, collates, and otherwise prepares reports for mailings, meetings, and other correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, and Licensure/Certification Requirements:
- High school graduate required.
- Two to five years of related administrative experience preferred.
- Ability to perform job duties with minimal supervision, effectively prioritize work, multi-task and adjust to changing workloads and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to greet visitors, clients, and colleagues in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm.
- Ability to proofread.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
- S.S. Steiner, Inc. is a long established, world-renowned company dedicated to serving the needs of the global brewing community with high quality hops and hop products. It has manufacturing facilities in the USA and Germany.
Job Type: Full-time
Yakima, WA (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
United States (Required)
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ