Amazon Web Services is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Data Center Logistics Associate positions. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Operational Excellence.
Logistics Associates receive parts, maintain inventory, and check-out parts as needed to Datacenter Technicians and Engineers. They will also be responsible for loading and unloading shipments and transporting parts between different locations. This position involves frequent lifting of materials and products. Logistic Associates will be required to keep precise records of all commodities going in and out of company. They must also maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of all workspaces.
Physical / Environmental Demands
· Requires standing, sitting, and walking for prolonged periods of time.
· Able to work is in a warehouse environment where the noise level is loud.
· Assist in loading and unloading shipments.
· Occasionally exposed to extreme cold or hot weather
· Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
· Noise level varies and can be loud
· Temperature between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 0 -1+ year of relevant experience
· Must be at least 18 years old
All physical requirements are expected with reasonable accommodations
· Must be able to lift loads of up to 49 pounds and carry them for short distances
· Continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
· Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance
· Push or pull heavy objects into position
· 1 year of Logistics background
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
· WMS/IMS proficiency
· Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Location: Boardman, OR
Application Method: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1025005/logistics-specialist
Base Pay: DOQ