Employer: Lamb Weston
Job Description Summary
Operates food packaging machine and palletizer efficiently in relation to material usage, product waste, and weight control. Performs sanitation duties of the work area including the machines.
Must be available for weekend cleanup as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to operate all machinery in the pack room in an efficient manner.
- Orders packaging material (paper, poly, carton) from storage as needed.
- Load packaging material into machine.
- Performs weight control checks as necessary.
- Ensures proper container sizing.
- Records packaging machinery efficiencies and downtime.
- Monitors line flow to packaging.
- Monitors case and package codes: ensure correct code is used; coding equipment is functioning proper; and code is legible.
- Maintains sanitation standards in package area.
- Cleans packaging machines.
- Will assist pack mechanics when needed.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally.
Contact Person: Christina Garcia
Location: Connell, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $18.38/an hour