Employer: Vine Tech Equipment
Vine Tech Equipment is looking for an experienced welder to join our fabrication and assembly team.
It is preferred that this individual possess the following:
· Skilled with MIG and TIG form welding
· Able to follow blueprints and written instruction
· Able to work variable shifts and meet seasonal high demands
· Able to work with complex design changes
· 2-5 years previous experience in fabrication
· General hydraulic and electrical skills
· Fabricate and assemble a large variety of agricultural equipment
· Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality, and monitor own work to ensure quality.
· Treat team members with respect and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
· Follow instructions and promptly respond to management direction.
· Work with integrity, always upholding company values.
· Perform related responsibilities/ accountability as required or directed
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
· Begin each workday with a positive attitude by encouraging each technician to meet his daily and weekly goals
· Work to develop a sense of "team" in the service department and across other departments
· Perform repairs within the time parameters as established by flat rate time or billed time with proper diagnosis
· Maintain an orderly and clean work area. Assist in keeping the shop clean and orderly.
· Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with employees, vendors, and customers
Weekly Duties and Responsibilities:
· Inspect, clean, and maintain all equipment used.
· Report to the shop supervisor any hazards or faulty equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
tig welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Location: Prosser, WA
Application Method: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=Vine-Tech-Equipment&t=Welder&jk=37115b9783500faa&q=welder&vjs=3
Base Pay: DOQ