Employer: American Workforce Group
American Workforce Group is in search of welders for a local and longstanding Specialty Machine shop. If you are a confident welder, with verifiable work experience, and are looking to get on at a company with competitive pay and room for growth, give our office a call ASAP.
Must be punctual and dependable. Have willingness to learn new skills and work well with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment. Possesses honesty, integrity and a positive attitude.
• GED or High School Diploma.
• Certified or the ability to become certified in WABO and AWS D1.1 FCAW.
• Able to pass an in-house welding test for processes used.
• Ability to fit parts using a fixture.
• Read and interpret welding symbols on shop prints.
• Utilize welding procedures.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
• Capable to perform simple fabrications.
• Punch and drill holes in materials as needed.
• Knowledgeable in the operations of company welding equipment, electrodes and wires.
• Clean and grind own welds, burn, back scarf, preheat and post-cool as required.
• Willing to work weekends and overtime on short notice.
• Perform other shop tasks as needed.
If you have applied for any other position with AWG, please call our office and express your interest in this position. NO NEED TO REAPPLY!
American Workforce Group is a locally owned staffing agency partnering with many of Cowlitz County's top employers. Our mission statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.” If you're a motivated, qualified individual we want you!!
To apply for this and other positions, please visit our website at www.americanworkforcegroup.com or send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a telephone call (360) 200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.
Phone: (360) 200-4900
Location: Longview, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ