Employer: Astria Health
Under the supervision of the physician(s) and Clinic Manager (if no Clinic Manager, the Director), provides direct patient care and general clinic duties.
1. Continuously maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety,
environmental and infection control standards.
2. Continuously performs basic medical procedures within licensure as per policy.
3. Frequently writes initial patient histories, assesses patient's conditions, and assists in the development of individual care plans for
patients as directed by physician.
4. Frequently arranges for patients' ordered hospital admission, diagnostic, therapeutic, and dietary services.
5. Continuously monitors and ensures accuracy of recording in patient's clinic record.
6. Continuously adheres to established triage protocol in screening incoming referrals and determines if appropriate for service.
7. Continuously promotes positive customer/patient relations.
8. Continuously maintains positive relationship with staff providing support and assistant to ensure quality and quantity of work
and care are achieved.
9. Continuously demonstrates ability to prioritize work and adapt to changes in workload.
10. Frequently demonstrates continued professional growth.
11. Performs other related work as required.
12. Philosophy consistent with the Hospital’s Policies, Confidentiality, Privacy, and Corporate Compliance programs including
Federal and State Laws.
13. Philosophy consistent with the Hospital’s mission to deliver high quality and compassionate health care services to our patients,
physicians and communities we serve, focusing on customer service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations and procedures to administer patient care.
Knowledge of current theories of professional nursing practice and principles to provide comprehensive ambulatory health care to patients based on a wide range of physical, emotional, cultural, social and medical factors affecting these patients.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, clerical staff and the public.
Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
Ability to communicate clearly.
Ability to perform effectively under stressful situations.
Ability to effectively interact with unpleasant elements to obtain a positive outcome.
General clerical skills including, but not limited to operation of: copier, fax, computer.
Graduate of certified Medical Assistant program, certified with a Washington State Health Care Assistance level A, C, and E.
BCLS certification required.
Preference given to applicants with minimum of one year of clinical experience in related practice.
Ability to prioritize tasks and make appropriate adjusts to accommodate schedule changes.
Location: Zillah, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ