Employer: Washington Beef
Washington Beef is Agri Beef Co.'s state-of-the-art processing plant located in Toppenish, Washington. We offer consistent day shift schedules, competitive wages, excellent employee benefits, discounts on premium meat products and more. We are looking for a hard working individual to join our team as a PLC Instrument Technician within the plant.
•Works closely with key members of the Maintenance Team to provide technical support in the areas of programming and troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) instrumentation, development and maintenance of Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) drawings, as well as troubleshooting, maintaining and updating Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures (MSOP)’s.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoots and programs PLC’s as well as instrumentation systems throughout all areas of the facility.
• Works together with other Instrument Techs and Electrical Dept. to maintain production schedule
• Maintains, assists and/or develops facility CAD project drawings
• Drafts and maintains MSOP’s, updating when necessary and details task instructions.
• Provides general support to the mechanical maintenance functions of the entire facility operations.
• Coordinates with the Biogas Team to maintain proper operation & documentation of system parameters.
• Cross-Trains with the CMMS Coordinator to assist when needed.
• Two to five years of Industrial field experience or Technical Training that includes PLC programming and troubleshooting. Technical writing skills are essential.
• Training and expertise in CAD drafting software is desirable.
• Leadership experience is a plus.
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ