Employer: MultiMedical Systems
General Description of the Job Class:
Perform a variety of routine and complex tasks associated with the installation, service and calibration of therapeutic, diagnostic or life support biomedical instrumentation.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Level:
· Perform a variety of routine and complex tasks associated with the installation, service and calibration of
· therapeutic, diagnostic or life support biomedical instrumentation.
· Perform electrical safety tests on biomedical instrumentation using specialized test equipment.
· Document the introduction of new therapeutic and diagnostic equipment, corrective and preventive maintenance
· actions and special requests as required.
· Install, maintain, service, modify, troubleshoot and calibrate a variety of diagnostic, therapeutic and life support
· devices by interpreting engineering and vendor information, schematic diagrams and graphic illustrations.
· Diagnose and correct system and equipment malfunctions by making alterations, repairs or replacements to
· ensure that biomedical instrumentation and internal circuitry meet specified requirements; make necessary
· calculations for computing circuit elements necessary to adjust circuitry to specified requirements as instructed.
· Improve or make special test setups to conduct functional checks of medical electronic test equipment.
· Meets departmental performance indicator standards on a consistent basis.
· Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
· Demonstrates initiative and concern for planning, time utilization, and cost containment.
· Maintains good personal relationships with fellow workers, nursing and medical staff, and the general public.
· Maintains accurate and timely documentation.
· Maintains a clean and safe work place.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
•Acute Care setting: 5 years (Required)
•Roseburg, OR (Required)
Location: Roseburg, OR
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $25 - $35 HR