We are looking for a Senior Architect, ERP Applications who will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and support of Oracle E-Business Suite solutions used widely for the sales, order management, distribution, and service business functions throughout Terex. This position can be based in any US Terex location.
• Integral role within the Platforms and Applications team, implementing, standardizing, optimizing and expanding use of our enterprise IT systems.
• Provide functional expertise in architecting solutions for machines sales as well as aftermarket parts and services business functions.
• Gather/Analyze requirements, design integrated business solutions, generate design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes, and oversee solution delivery
• Positively influence change and have a significant impact on our business.
• Liaison between IT, business customers and IT partners.
• Assist support teams with escalated issue resolution.
• Ensure strict adherence to policies, procedures and deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5 years' experience in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS); in particular Order Management, Advanced Pricing, and Shipping
• Degree in an Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology discipline
• Experience in EBS Warehouse Management (WMS), Configurator, Install Base, Depot Repair (or other Service modules), Purchasing, Inventory a plus
• Experienced architecting integrated solutions using components from among the Oracle E-Business Suite and complementary third-party products
• R12 experience strongly preferred, but candidates with strong 11i experience will be considered
• Exposure to Oracle Commerce Cloud will be a strong advantage
• Understanding of best-practices within the service parts sales and distribution functions
• Exposure to Salesforce.com for sales pipeline and customer service functions a plus
• Understanding of lean manufacturing concepts and how they are influence business solutions
• 7+ years in an Industrial Manufacturing and Service Parts Distribution industry.
• Knowledge of Multi-Site, Intercompany and Global trading models
• Ability to work independently and drive process improvement
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-national environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority
• Ability to prioritize, assign and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, and changing environment
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Strong Analytical skills & problem solving ability
• Highest ethics and integrity
• Customer focus and strong customer service ethic
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time both domestic and international
Location: US-MS Southaven HR
Department: Information Technology
Job ID: 5093
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Contact Person: Human Resource
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOE