Employer: Johnson Controls
What you will do:
Performs assigned device verification using Johnson Controls tools. Troubleshoots and resolves basic HVAC mechanical, electrical, and controls problems. Responds to basic warranty calls.
How you will do it
1. Loads system-level controller software.
2. Performs basic verification and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc) and completes all required documentation.
3. Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
4. Calibrates devices requiring basic electronic test equipment.
5. Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
6. Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
7. Communicates with the JCI contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
8. Follows all safety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
What we look for
Demonstrated technical aptitude.
Able to use hand and power tools (i.e. drills, saws, etc.).
Basic computer skills required.
Attention to detail.
Good communication and listening skills.
The ability to acquire and maintain special licensing requirements to include electrical trainee card or Washington state 06A.
All of the above plus experience in installing electronic and/or mechanical systems.
Demonstrated basic knowledge of HVAC systems.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Job Field Operations:
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Location: Bothell, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ