Employer: Fire Sprinklers Inc.
Salary DOE and DOQ
This is a Fire Sprinklers Systems Inspector position. You will be responsible for conduction water-based sprinkler systems testing and inspections in accordance with NFPA 25, Local AHJ(s) and the requirements of Fire Sprinklers Incorporated. We perform more than Fire Sprinkler testing and this position requires the willingness to perform or assist with any and all equipment tested by Fire Sprinklers Incorporated.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Comprehensive knowledge of NFPA #25.
• WA State I&TT Card or NICET 2 for Water-Based Sprinkler Systems.
• Ability to perform or assist with testing and repairs for all required equipment including; Extinguishers, Standpipes, FDC, Hydrants, Fire Pumps, Deluge Systems, Pre-Action Systems, Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems.
• Electrical trainee card is required within 30 days, but WA State EL06 or EL07 is preferred.
• Must obtain licensing and/or certifications as required.
• Qualifications for Fire Alarms is preferred, but not required. Fire Alarm Inspections prefer NICET II in Fire Alarm Systems or a minimum of Seattle FA-1 certification.
Location: Sumner, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ