Employer: Local Construction Company
Assistant Project Manager
We are seeking a full-time Assistant Project Manager to join our family-owned, General Contracting Company. For over twenty-five years, our design-build style of work has focused on both high end residential and commercial work. From quality custom remodels to new home construction, we strive to create a truly client focused experience. The fast-paced environment and dedicated team behind every project defines our company’s success and builds long lasting client relationships.
Our full-time opening for an assistant project manager seeks to find someone with outstanding ability and professional character, dedicated to continual development and enhancing a multi-faceted skill set needed for long term excellence in our company. Our small office atmosphere lends itself to the custom work and unique design challenges each project brings. This essential role in our organization provides the opportunity to implement previous experience, while growing with the company and the systems in place.
• Professional and personal interaction directly with project managers and clients
• Quick learner who can quickly pick up required company processes and procedures
• Skilled computer projects using AutoCAD, SketchUp, Excel and Microsoft Suite
• Assist in the development of concept drawings, schematics, construction documentation, and detailing as requested
• Participate in meetings as requested and properly document content
• Help with detailed work plans, project estimating, schedule tracking and analysis in a timely manor
• Work with sub-contractors in phases of estimating, installation, and invoicing as directed by project managers
• Ensure quality control and timely completion of projects; attentive to detail and adherent to deadlines
• Assist with communication with clients and design professionals through the design/build process
• Highly organized, can accurately prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Work with field management as directed
• Excellent computer skills including proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Excel, Microsoft Suite
• We are willing to train the right candidate
• Previous experience in related construction/design fields
• Hands on experience in design/build related work, knowledge of home building and construction systems
• Business minded individual with strong mathematical skills and dedication to client needs
• Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both in person and in writing
• Innovative and flexible with a positive work ethic, encouraging teamwork and individual performance
• Motivated problem solver with a high attention to detail
• Bilingual ability (a plus)
• Bachelor’s in construction management
We are an equal opportunity employer.
DOE and retirement benefits upon qualification
• Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact this job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• How many years of Assistant Project Management experience do you have?
• Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Contact Person: Valerie Woerner
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: DOQ