Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. The Plant Controller directs and provides on-site manufacturing and cost accounting support, provides key financial support for management in manufacturing plant operations and assists in provision of US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance services.
* Operate as a business partner of the Site Director and as a key member of the Plant Management Team (PMT).
* Perform strong business analysis for the PMT, as well as provide Finance and Accounting perspective on business decisions.
* Coordinate with the Plant Manager & Plant Supervisors the establishment of annual departmental budgets and monthly forecasts.
* Manage through active participation the cost accounting system, supporting product cost maintenance and the annual cost revision process.
* Develop reporting and understanding to explain key cost drivers; material cost, material burden, freight and duty, other costs of goods sold, labor and overhead.
* Develop reporting and understanding to explain key drivers of manufacturing efficiency; production recoveries, utilization, scrap, labor and machine rates, etc.
* Develop and provide management reporting function for cost accounting; key operational performance metrics and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
* Actively participate in oversight of cost reduction efforts by identifying, evaluating and monitoring cost reduction programs and initiatives.
* Perform cost analysis of operational spending/cost structure (cost/benefit, incremental capacity, make versus buy decision analysis).
* Provide key financial oversight on inventory and fixed assets; safeguarding of assets, cycle count and physical count adjustments and excess & obsolescence reserve.
* Actively participate in development of capital expenditure requests.
* Actively support month-end close process, account reconciliations, manual journal entries, etc.
* Provide key oversight and support to Cost Accounting and FP&A functions for analysis of manufacturing cost, standard margin and gross margin variances.
* Execute and comply with Terex policy and procedures, local statutory and legal requirements and Sarbanes-Oxley documentation, assessment and evaluation requirements as directed.
* Develop, document and assess inventory and cost accounting policy & procedures.
* Assist with change management activities, process improvement and system efficiencies in order to improve service quality.
* Embrace and promote the Terex Way: Integrity, Respect, Improvement, Servant Leadership, Courage and Citizenship
* Bachelor's Degree
* A minimum of 5 years cost accounting and/or financial management experience in a manufacturing environment
* Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
* CPA or CMA
* Willing to consider experienced senior financial analyst steeped in cost accounting, operations/inventory controls, and business partnering
* 5 to 10 years cost accounting and financial management experience in a manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated proficiency in inventory controls including cycle count and physical inventory
* Strong working knowledge of internal control processes; experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements
* Strong manufacturing and cost accounting knowledge and competency, including standard costing environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills to complement creative "out-of-the-box" thinking
* Adaptable, self-motivated and strong team player
* Excellent written communication skills and proficiency in documentation of processes and procedures
* Excellent verbal communication skills, relationship building skills and demonstrated ability to work across functional areas and levels of management
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Strong computer skills - Oracle ERP, OneStream, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
* Proven track record of attaining organizational and personal objectives
Location: US-WA Moses Lake HR
Job ID: 5267
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
Contact Person: NA
Location: Moses Lake, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOE