Employer: Rosemount Specialty Products LLC
TEST TECHNICIAN – Day or Swing Shift
EMERSON Automation Solutions, dba Rosemount Specialty Products LLC, located in East Wenatchee, Washington is currently looking for a Test Technician to join our team.
All interested candidates are asked to apply through our job board at:
Job Number: 190114954
Rosemount Specialty Products LLC, an industry leader in Pressure and Temperature, manufactures highly accurate, state-of-the-art pressure instrumentation, pressure transmitters, temperature probes and sensors for some of the world's most vital and technologically-advanced industries.
All experience and knowledge levels that meet the requirements and can accomplish the basic responsibilities listed below are invited to apply for this position.
If you do not live or reside in Central Washington State, please provide a cover letter explaining why you would like to relocate to the Wenatchee area for this position. Out-of-state candidates should be aware that relocation and interview travel costs are not provided for this position.
Performs difficult acceptance tests or calibrates standard and non-standard electronic or mechanical assemblies.
Preferred Experience or Knowledge
Electronic Technical Training
Working Knowledge of Wheatstone Bridge
Completion of 2-Year technical certified/vocational degree program
• Read test schedules, work orders, test manuals, performance specifications, wiring diagrams and schematics to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
• Test functional performance of systems, subassemblies and parts under specified environmental conditions, such as temperature change and pressure using testing devices including temperature chambers and dead weight testers.
• Performs tests using semi-complex test equipment and fixtures simulating various environmental conditions.
• Performs tests under customer observation as required.
• Performs troubleshooting or evaluation on standard mechanical and electronic assemblies for component failures.
• May troubleshoot test set-up.
• Performs unique tests utilizing complex electronic and mechanical test equipment.
• Documents test results, maintains records, and helps establish test procedures.
• Records data on work orders, internal routings or computer input.
• Works with engineering in developing test procedures and documentation for pre-production and first run units.
• Sets up tests using verbal instructions and sketches.
• Performs troubleshooting and repairs non-standard and pre-production electronic and mechanical assemblies.
• May conduct failure analysis testing on field returns.
• May utilize and operate microprocessor-based test equipment in test setup.
• Participate in 5-S activities
• Performs work of a miscellaneous nature as required.
• Proper use of high pressure gas cylinders.
Minimum of 12 months relevant experience
High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds.
• Move Cryogenic CO2 tank with hand truck 20 to 30 feet.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Blue print/technical drawing experience.
Must be able to read, write, speak English to communicate and follow written instructions and drawings.
Per ITAR requirements, an applicant must be a U.S. Person to be eligible for this position. U.S. Persons include individuals who are (1) citizens or nationals of the U.S., (2) lawful permanent residents, (3) admitted as refugees, or (4) are granted asylum in the United States.
Eligible for: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA’s. Other benefits include paid time off – Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays every year, Paid Parental Leave, 401(k), 3% Guaranteed Employer Contribution, Profit Sharing options, Employee Assistance Program, as well as company paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance at 2X annual salary.
Hourly Position, Full-time, Day or Swing Shift
No phone calls please. All interested parties must apply through EMERSON CAREERS. Emailed Resumes cannot be considered.
Thank you for your interest.
Contact Person: Jodie Hall
Phone: (509) 881-2100 x2126
Location: East Wenatchee, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOE