Employer: Energy Northwest
General Summary :
Responsible for installation, maintenance, repair, and calibration of plant and test instrumentation related to operation of large nuclear generation plants.
• Perform surveillance tests and calibration of critical and non critical instrumentation (e.g., power range monitoring systems, control rod drive multiplexing systems, pressure instruments, measurement and test equipment, and reactor simulator).
• Troubleshoot and repair process instrumentation used to monitor and control flow, radiation, temperature, pressure, power level, etc., including both pneumatic and electronic types.
• Assist in initial system lineup, calibration, pre-operational testing and startup testing of installed systems.
• Assist assigned supervision in the preparation of tooling and spare parts requirements, computer listing of instrumentation and spares, preparation of instructions, and establishing a preventive maintenance program.
• Maintain auxiliary instruments and instrumentation systems (e.g., assigned computers, air conditioning controls).
• Perform other tasks as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Journeyman classification requires a minimum of five years experience in instrumentation and controls. A minimum of two years of this five years experience should be related technical training. A maximum of four years of the five years experience may be fulfilled by related technical or academic training. High school diploma or GED required.
This is a bargaining unit position. Pay rate is $49.95 per hour.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate due to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
EEO is the law, click here to learn more
Posting open through November 25, 2019
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $49.95 HR