Employer: Definitive, Inc
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is under the direct supervision of the Sr. Project Manager and provides assistance in the installation of technical equipment in accordance with established company standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
• Assist in preparation for each day pulling and loading tools, equipment and any miscellaneous materials required
• Assist with loading and unloading materials and tools on job sites
• Follow detailed instructions from Lead and/or Project Manager on assigned tasks
• Install low voltage cabling in new construction and retrofit applications
• Terminate, test and label network, audio and video cabling
• Assist Lead technician in installation and setup of Audio-Visual Systems
• Assist with system commissioning and system testing
• Follow and maintain proper safety practices
• High school diploma or equivalent education and/or experience
• One to two (1-2) years of Residential Audio Video (Preferred)
• One to two (1-2) years of customer service experience
• Exceptional customer service skills; positive attitude and the ability to handle highly difficult customer interactions
• 21+ years old
• Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills in English is required
• Ability to pass company background check
• Reliable transportation and government issued driver’s license required; clean driving record
• Ability to work 40-hour work weeks
• Passion for technology
• Highly trustworthy and organized
• Detail oriented
• Excellent service mindset and verbal communication skills
EQUIPMENT/ COMPUTER SKILLS:
• All equipment installed in clients’ homes
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
• Our company is a non-smoking environment.
• You will be required to stand, walk, crouch, climb and sit, but may be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Mobility required during the entire shift
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to carry items, operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools and to handle other equipment
• Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy equipment (up to 75 pounds)
• Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations
• Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to customers and other employees
Travel: Estimated amount of travel is negligible
WORKING CONDITIONS: Subject to construction areas; loud noises; fast-paced; outdoor conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Contact Person: Danielle Reid
Location: Woodinville, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $20-28/hr