Employer: People for People
People for People is looking for a full time CSR for our busy Yakima Non-Profit Call Center. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to contribute to our mission by providing excellent customer service in a call center setting. We are looking for responsible, flexible, and organized individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment with high call volumes. This position requires strong telephone skills, a positive attitude, and a detail-oriented approach. This position is ideal for those who naturally have a talent to speak with people over the phone, and those who enjoy a challenge. Computer proficient in Windows based programs and the ability to work as a team player is essential. Punctuality and consistent work attendance are necessary.
Please select this link for a complete job description and job requirements.
The Customer Services Representative (CSR) works closely with clients or advocates in a call center environment. This includes accepting requests via telephone/fax/email or web portal for transportation and related services. The CSR determines eligibility for transportation and other related services for the designated service area in Washington State utilizing PFP’s custom transportation and brokering software. The CSR arranges appropriate transportation solutions in order for a client to reach their critical medical service.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Two years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative, Client Service Representative or similar experience in a related field.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Excellent knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft integrated applications.
· Self-starter, independent worker, team player, and ability to multi-task.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
Wage: $12.50 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $12.50/hour