Employer: Verbruggen Palletizing Solutions Inc.
In the past 25 years Verbruggen Palletizing Solutions has grown into the leader in stacking products which may vary in size and shape in the industrial agricultural industry. The company is headquartered in Europe (The Netherlands) and has established their US entity in the strategically chosen region of Pasco WA. Verbruggen Palletizing Solutions has aggressive growth plans for the US. We will be further developing our current clients and industries as well as grow into new industries and verticals.
Teamwork, pragmatism and entrepreneurship, hard work and a healthy work-life balance are keywords in describing our company culture.
This individual will be responsible for answering service calls, helping customers troubleshoot machine issues, travelling to customer locations to perform in-field machine repairs. These repairs will consist of, but are not limited to, complete component removal, disassembly, and replacement.
Why Verbruggen Palletizing Solutions?
We have high expectations and so do you. You are exceptionally motivated, have outstanding skills, and are looking for more than just a job. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, and promotional opportunities at a growing location that really cares about its employees. If you want to work side-by-side with others who are passionate about customer service, consider joining our team. You can help us write more chapters in our success story as we move towards celebrating our 1000th machine sold.
Specific Duties Include:
- Answering service calls and assisting customers remotely to troubleshooting and resolve machine issues.
- Perform in-field machinery diagnostics and repairs as required.
- Serve as an in-field representative for the company to provide service solutions and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Inspect, diagnose, recondition, repair, assemble, and service equipment as assigned by the Field Service Manager.
- Document machine information and repairs completed on work order, including parts and materials used.
- Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold by the company.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of Verbruggen Palletizing Solutions.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with AC (480V and 120V) and DC (24V) electricity.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to perform maintenance and repairs on industrial agriculture equipment.
- Ability to find, understand, and apply technical information from manuals and guides.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 2-year technical degree or 2-4 years’ experience in a field service role (preferred).
- Overnight travel is required, all travel is reimbursed and a per-diem is paid.
What We Provide:
- Competitive salary with paid overtime.
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Retirement plan with company match, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages your learning and growth.
- Ability to work alongside down-to-earth people who value hard work and problem solving.
- Variety in what you repair, working on new and old palletizing machinery.
- Varied work locations, our service center in Pasco and on site at customer locations.
- All tools, laptop, cell phone, workwear, footwear, and PPE.
Contact Person: Wouter A Verbruggen
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ