Employer: Mission Support Alliance
Job Duties/Scope Of Work:
This position tracks and maintains training and certification records for the Hanford Fire Department and provides administrative support to various elements of the department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, data entry of training information into site and departmental databases, printing reports, tracking training and training completion, complex and semi-complex clerical duties requiring creative thinking and attention to detail, performing tasks in accordance with established procedures. This position is responsible for the administration of specialized information and an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures and operations.
Essential functions include:
* Research, extract, and summarize information and supporting data in preparation for meetings, work projects, reports and presentations.
* Coordinate and prepare various reports and studies, using analytical skills as necessary.
* Coordinate activities within and outside the department for the purposes of improving workflow or providing a specific service or information.
* Perform administrative functions that require creative thinking and the ability to exercise personal judgment in performing job responsibilities.
* Input computer data and verify accuracy.
* Create and track reports, and other documents as needed.
* Maintain a comprehensive filing system according to established requirements.
* Operate standard office equipment, including computers and updated technology.
* Perform other functions within the scope and complexity level of the position.
*High School diploma or GED and 5 years office experience.
*Must have working knowledge in Microsoft Office software products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
*Ability to enter, track and analyze training data to produce charts and reports with MS Office tools.
*Requires excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
*Must be very organized, self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision.
*An understanding of the complexity of an emergency response organization is a definite plus.
*Working knowledge of SuccessFactors training program.
EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ