Employer: Aero-Plastics, Inc.
Aero-Plastics specializes in Machining and Injection Molded plastic products. We have been recognized as a premier supplier in the Aerospace, Medical Device, and Commercial industries.
It is our mission to be our customers’ most dependable supplier and to create a work environment that is safe, enjoyable, and fosters a high-performing team culture.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow with us, is detail oriented and organized, a team player with a problem-solving and continuous improvement mindset.
This is a day shift position (6:30 am - 3:00 pm)
- Set up/run and tear down multi-axis CNC Lathes to fabricate parts per engineering specifications without supervision
- Use measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers to inspect parts for conformity to requirements
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and make adjustments, within capabilities, as required to insure quality of productions. Reports all machine malfunctions to supervisor
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment
In other words – set up and run a lot of cool parts that meet spec, find and suggest ways to make them run better and faster and keep it clean, safe and fun.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Three years CNC Machining experience preferred
- Must be able to manually pick up coordinate offsets on holding fixtures
- Must be able to interpret and use information from drawings, blueprints and solid files as they relate to the CNC production and inspection of various parts
- Must be able to read work instructions and follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous programming experience a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident due toDefense Trade control laws
Drug Free Business
Job Type: Full-time
machinist: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Location: Renton, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ