Employer: Mission Support Alliance, LLC
Job Duties/Scope Of Work
Responsible for payroll processing including entering data into PeopleSoft, interpreting Human Resource policies and procedures, collective bargaining agreements and working with other clerical staff to ensure consistent application of rules.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work with minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines and maintain a high attention to detail and thoroughness. The candidate must posses strong problem solving and analytical skills, in addition to data entry skills, general math skills, and excellent verbal and written communication. The candidate must maintain confidentiality and be highly organized.
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word/Outlook computer skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to write basic formulas.
- Basic understanding of Accounting principles.
- Familiar with PeopleSoft Business Management System Software.
- Microsoft Access skills including the ability to run and write queries.
- Some college level accounting course work and a basic understanding of internal controls.
- Prior experience in a high-volume, customer service environment is desired.
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ