Employer: Mission Support Alliance
Job Duties/Scope Of Work:
Fully qualified Lineman perform all types of electrical line work involving complex construction and maintenance of outside electrical transmission, distribution and communication circuits, such as hot-line installations, expert troubleshooting, clearance taking, and switching operations. Obtain and maintain a Commercial Driver's License (CDL). May direct others.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess journeyman level.
- Possess valid class "A" CDL license.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a journeyman lineman.
- Knowledge of Washington State Electrical Workers' Safety Rules (WAC 296-45).
- Electrical Utility Experience
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ