Employer: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Our Systems Technician position is a phenomenal opportunity for new IT professionals! Located in Toppenish, WA
Our Systems Technician position is a phenomenal opportunity for new IT professionals!
In this entry level position, we are looking for candidates with basic computer and peripheral hardware/software knowledge and troubleshooting skills. We are also looking for someone who can work through a stressful situation with a positive and pleasant manner. Good listening skills are a must!
What You'll Do:
- Conduct the physical installation, maintenance, soldering, repair and wiring of personal computers, peripherals, and telecommunications equipment.
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and restoration of complex hardware problems and implement corrective solutions.
- Provide project planning support to the IS team.
What We Offer:
Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off (19 days per year for full-time positions), paid holidays, profit-sharing and more.team.
What You'll Need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED. Certification of Completion from a Vocational/Technical school or two years of equivalent experience.
- Experience: None.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington or Oregon State driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
- Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ