Seeking a qualified and experienced Field Technician to install, repair, and maintain electronic equipment for the Agricultural Industry.
Under the general supervision of the Field Operations Manager, the Field Technician is responsible for coordinating site visits with customers, analyzing problems described by customers, executing service work, and communicating clearly the results of their work to the customer.
• Install sensors and other equipment into agricultural environments according to best practice guidelines;
• Contribute to the continued development of installation best practices to ensure the best possible resiliency and functionality of our equipment;
• Work with customers to determine deadlines, urgency, timeline, and schedule for completing repairs;
• Install wiring for various sensor arrangements and types into data logger equipment;
• Learn the interface and methods used in Measuretek's web platform to configure, display, and understand agricultural data pursuant to our customers interests;
• Assist in stocking and tracking accurate inventory levels;
• Maintain and clean inventory storage, work areas, and company vehicle;
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, discuss, and resolve wireless communication equipment questions;
• Work independently with little supervision;
• Overnight travel will be required, especially during our busy season of July through September
• Facilitate the integration of system assemblies with other sub-contractors in industrial settings, including electrical contractors, metal workers, and others;
• Produce detailed administrative documentation including, but not limited to: Calibration Reports, inventory updates, work orders, and service completion reports.
Experience and Certifications:
• The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in electronics maintenance and troubleshooting, including a strong understanding of fundamental electrical principles.
• Experience with software development is desirable.
• Experience with wireless communication equipment such as 2-way radios, transmitters, receivers, and antennas is desirable.
• Valid Washington State Driver's License required.
MEASURETEK is a “Systems Integration” firm providing usable and actionable data to Agriculture and Environmental clients. Our business model is based on providing great customer service. For 27 years we have listened first, then provided tailored solutions for usable and comprehensive agronomic data displayed in real-time.
Our MTx Software Suite is an IoT platform that allows real-time access to all of your data and with fully integrated irrigation control for wireless and wired valves. Our control solution allows multi-level/complex schedules based on multiple variables.
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401K after 1 year
• Voluntary Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Potential for yearly bonus (based on company profitability)
• 5 paid vacation days the first year with it increasing in increments at major milestones
• 3 days paid sick time
• 7 paid holidays
• Growth opportunity through defined career paths
Measuretek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Contact Person: Aaron Westfall
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $20 / hr