Employer: Hermiston Generating
Posting Title: “Technical Career with Top Notch Pay and Benefits--We Train You”
Operations and Maintenance Technician
An entry level job as an Operations and Maintenance Technician is available at the Hermiston Generating Plant in Hermiston, Oregon. Experience is preferred but not required. This is a stable position with an established company within the energy industry.
Pay and Benefits:
Starting pay is $26.50/hour plus a 0-34% bonus. The Company offers a generous benefits package:
• Employer paid Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Time Off
• Company Paid Holidays
• 401k with Employer Contributions
• Relocation Assistance (moving allowance)
Qualified candidates will be motivated, self-directed, and reliable individuals who are mechanically or electrically inclined and have a desire for knowledge and professional growth. If you enjoy working with your hands but also like the challenge of solving more complex mechanical and electrical problems and get along well with other people, then this is an opportunity waiting for you!
• Participation and progression in the 42-Month Plant Operator Qualification Program
• Operate equipment
• Monitor plant equipment and take readings
• Repair & maintain plant equipment and machinery
• Write work orders to repair equipment that you are unable fix
• Perform basic chemistry on plant water
• Perform plant clean up
• Work Safely!
Operations and Maintenance Technicians work a 12 hour rotating shift, (the DuPont Schedule). Every 28 day cycle you will work 14 shifts and have 14 days off. 7 of the 14 days off are consecutive providing you one week off every 28 days. The shift includes built in overtime and additional overtime is required during plant shut downs or emergencies.
Respond to this ad with a resume or send a cover letter and resume via U.S. Mail or Fax to:
Hermiston Generating Company, L.P.
Attn: Shawn Lockwood
78145 Westland Road
Hermiston, OR 97838
Fax: (541) 564-8333
Contact Person: Shawn Lockwood
Location: Hermiston, OR
Application Method: Fax resume and cover letter to: (541) 564-8333
Base Pay: DOQ