Employer: Community Health of Central Washington
Application Specialist Level I:
Community Health of Central Washington has an opening for an Application Specialist Level I to work collaboratively between applications and IT to assist users of the EHR and PM system, as well as all other organization wide applications.
Job duties include:
· Participates in planning pilot and full implementations of new EHR/PM system features and changes, and in processing user feedback and requests.
· Maintains membership on, or consultation to, committees, work groups, or task forces as needed to communicate and facilitate the ongoing progress of the development, implementation, and revision of the EHR/PM system.
· Maintains a detailed understanding and working knowledge of the current EHR/PM system, its functions and its relationship to other information systems within the enterprise.
· Provides proactive user support of the EHR/PM system including, but not limited to, training and education. Assist in evaluation and development of training and in-service programs.
· Maintains training documentation database.
· Assists Manager in implementing and maintaining clinical information systems security and confidentiality mechanisms in accordance with user and/or facility policies and procedures.
· Provides proactive user support of the EHR/PM system with an emphasis on training and education. Assists in evaluation and development of training and in-service programs.
· Participates in presentations and publications involving the EHR/PM system. Attend conferences and seminars as directed by the Manager.
· Participates in evaluation of development efforts, in both test environments and full live implementations of new EHR/PM system features. Follow up with documented evaluations and feedback from users.
· Involved in the process of revising and implementing changes in both the automated and manual components of the EHR/PM system. Respond appropriately to requests and concerns from users or others affected by the system.
· Assist Analyst with any current or upcoming projects.
· Maintains relationships with the clinical community.
· Maintains an active presence in Allscripts Client Connect, watching for current trends in the user base.
· Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school in a related field and three years of clinical experience or equivalent experience required
· Prior experience with AllScripts EHR/PM desired
· Current driver’s license and auto insurance required
· Excellent health insurance (M/D/V)
· Paid holidays (8)
To apply, please submit an employment application and resume. Visit our website to access our employment application.
Job Type: Full-time
relevant: 3 years (Required)
Allscripts EHR/PM: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ