Employer: Peltram Plumbing
Peltram Plumbing is a private growing commercial plumbing company that is looking to expand and continue our long-standing new construction partnerships. We are family-focused team with 35 years experience and still hold on to the values and the commitment to our customers that have allowed us to grow.
We are looking for new and Apprentice Plumbers to support that growth as we have projects across Western Washington both commercial and residential. We offer free medical, dental, vision for you and competitive rates for your family. 401K, paid holidays, tool allowance, transportation to worksites in our trucks, and workdays that start and finish early.
Ideal candidates are ready to jump in, like to work at a fast pace, and are committed to this career, not just another job!
- Study and analyze blueprints and floor plans to understand the plumbing system, water supply and waste system layout
- Navigate the assembly and installation of pipes without interfering with existing infrastructure
- Measure, cut pipe material
- Assemble valves, fittings, tubes and water system appliances
- Install building water and waste systems
- Maintain current knowledge of state regulations affecting plumbing work
- Proven experience working as a plumber in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of plumbing systems, materials and equipment
- Working knowledge of state regulations affecting plumbing work
- Exceptional customer service and client focus
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Familiar with plumbing tools and equipment
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid plumbing license to practice the profession
Contact Person: Matt Milenkovic
Location: Auburn, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $DOE