Employer: Mission Support Alliance
Job Duties/Scope Of Work:
This position will assist the Information Management (IM) Network and Computing Services (N&CS) organization and provide Information Technology technical liaison support to the DOE and Hanford contractors. Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with the customer base, peers and the staff supporting IM subcontractors. Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing. Exercise sound judgment and discretion, as well as working well under pressure and efficiently on short turnaround assignments. Work in collaboration with the IM N&CS team and the customer base to deliver the highest level of customer service.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with MSA, DOE and other Hanford contractor customers, CIO (Chief Information Office) and IT organizations as a single customer point-of-contact for escalation of concerns and issues.
- Gather customer information and provide troubleshooting details to the support organizations.
- Provide status updates and information to the MSA IM management.
- Support data collection, communications, interfacing with organizations, CIO offices, and users on computer accounts, software, hardware, applications and technologies.
- Communicate internally and externally, clearly and effectively, our IT services and solutions as required.
- Perform work safely and in compliance with environmental obligations using the core functions and elements of the Integrated Safety Management System and Environmental Management System.
- BA/BS degree, plus 5 years of Information Technology related customer service and/or computer technical support experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with HLAN desktop environment including working and/or user knowledge of Windows OS (Operating System), Microsoft Office Suite (notably Outlook, Word, Excel), Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, IOS (iPhone Operating System), Video Teleconferencing end-points and call set-up, and Cisco WebEx is strongly preferred.
- Possess problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience at the Hanford site and familiar with the requirements of working in Information Technology/Information Management.
EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ