Employer: Pacific Coast Producers
Pacific Coast Producers has an opening for a Cannery Mechanic at its tomato processing facility in Woodland, CA.
Under direction of the Superintendent, Supervisor, or Lead Cannery Mechanic, does building, installation, maintenance and overhauling of all cannery equipment. This position is responsible for the efficient operation, maintenance, repair, and safety of all manufacturing equipment; including the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
• Proficiency with welding, including TIG, MIG, Heliarc and Stainless Steel.
• Minimum of one (1) year maintenance experience.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
• Food processing experience a plus.
• Mechanical experience with conveyors, pumps, and pneumatic systems.
• Lock out tag out procedures.
• Confined space entry.
• Metal fabrication and layout.
• Perform annual preventative maintenance on processing equipment.
• Experience maintaining cannery equipment.
This position is part of a seniority based collective bargaining unit and requires overtime work and flexibility to work rotating shifts during the processing season. Pacific Coast Producers offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Pacific Coast Producers insures equal employment opportunity for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Location: Woodland, CA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ