Technicians will be held to a high standard of service, ICEE has a commitment to success: to our customers, partners, and employees. Technicians are required to service all ICEE and beverage equipment such as: Frozen Carbonated and Non-Carbonated dispensers, fountain beverage equipment, ice makers, juice dispensers, etc. Technicians will work with minimal supervision and Individuals in this role are provided with: a vehicle, uniforms, tools, cell phone, and gas card. ICEE also offers benefits such as; technical school tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, 401 K, stock options, vacation & holiday pay.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform troubleshooting, diagnoses and repair of all equipment ICEE services. This includes troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of low voltage circuits (24V AC or DC and below) and high voltage circuits (120VAC, 220VAC) as they pertain to wiring/wiring harnesses, circuit boards, switches, and load components such as solenoids, relays, transformers, motors, compressors, pressure sensing devices, lighting, and static and/or touch displays.
· Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment types we service using factory recommended procedures.
· Manage an inventory of all items necessary to keep equipment properly maintained such as parts, tools, supplies pm or otherwise.
· Receive dispatched service calls and ensure prompt response base on established ETA’s.
· Working with Supervisor to review service orders and service performed. Must keep Supervisor informed of Customer Needs.
· Document all work performed and ensure all service calls are closed out upon completion.
· Have clear communication, essential to both our Customer and ICEE.
· Equipment movement as required.
· Follow all vehicle driving and personal safety requirements as set forth by The ICEE Company.
To perform this job successfully, the Service Technician must be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task with minimal to no supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Customer relations, interpersonal relationships, team relations and service.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must be self-starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
• Great oral and written communication skills.
• General Electrical (01) License or Certificate AND EPA. Will consider candidates in possession of an HVAC/Refrigeration (06A, 06B, 07D or 07E)
• Strong mechanical background.
• Graduate of Technical or Vocational School a plus.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift 55 lbs. or more on a regular basis. Occasional lifting more than 70 lbs. required.
• Ability to Drive more than 40% of the time.
• Must have steel –toed shoes (ICEE provides uniforms as described above).
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Location: Portland, OR
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ