Employer: Washington Tractor
The Washington Tractor Service Technician role is at the heart of our Aftermarket Division. The Service Technician II works on a variety of equipment including Large Agriculture Tractors, Compact Tractors, and at time riding lawn mowers. They play a significant role in driving profitability through excellent customer service, technical and operational excellence, and implementing best practices for the various delivery of repairs and maintenance for all types and sizes of Tractors and Equipment. By partnering closely with the Service Manager, Service Writers and Customers, the Service Technician ensures customer expectations are met.
Does performing power equipment service repairs seem like second nature to you?
Do you consider yourself a master at the skilled trade of tractor and power equipment repair? Are you someone who goes the extra mile just to get the job done?
Picture this. As a Washington Tractor Service Technician, your day-to-day job will feature:
- Solving a wide-range of lawn, garden, agricultural and commercial farming repair and service problems quickly and effectively
- Saving time and money for customers and the business
- Enjoying a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Repairing top-name tractors, lawn mower, balers, cutters and other farm equipment
- Ensuring all customer expectations are met
Achieving technical and operational excellence
- Fixing a variety of Washington tractor products based on excellent training in a team environment
- Partnering closely with the Service Manager, Service Writers and Customers
- Performing basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment.
The time is now to power up your career in the farming industry. Start your WA Tractor career today and become a key member of a family-owned and operated business.
At Washington Tractor, you will enjoy a positive environment with paid vacation, holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K and learning the fast-moving world of farm equipment and latest technologies. Committed to success, our - Service Technicians pay close attention to detail, take pride in high-quality work, and know how to effectively communicate with customers and their own team.
Fill out your application today and join the Washington Tractor family dedicated to teamwork, integrity and serving others.
Location of position could be any of our 12 stores in Washington State.Relocation will be required. Please visit our website to learn more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $31.00 /hour
Working in a performance based Service Shop or Field Tech: 2 years (Required)
Mechanic: 2 years (Required)
United States (Required)
Location: Washington State
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $18 to $31 HR