Employer: RDO Equipment Co.
This individual will perform preventative maintenance repairs and inspections on equipment. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner.
Specific Duties Include:
• Perform preventative maintenance inspections and repairs.
• Safely operate vehicles and equipment.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
• Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold within the dealership’s area of responsibility.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• HAZMAT endorsement
• Mechanical skills
• Basic tools to perform duties
• Computer skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• High school diploma preferred
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ