Production Test Technician – Tualatin, OR
Uses variety of hand tools, test equipment and fixtures to test Wafer Fabrication Equipment (WFE)
● Read and navigate electronic work instructions (Cell Fusion) and schematics
● Assist with audits through visual inspection and verifying checklists
● Measure/record temperature, pressure, voltage, resistance, continuity and other measurements using digital multimeters, IR guns and other test equipment during testing and troubleshooting
● Inspect parts for acceptance and correct or escalate as required; communicate issues with leads and supervisors.
● Indicate tasks are complete by utilizing I-marking, SQIP marks, and use of Swagelok go/no go gauges.
● Perform leak checks (vacuum, water lines, connections and compotents, pressure decay) by utilizing appropriate equipment (i.e. fixtures) and procedures (Cell Fusion and KM Matrix); verify check completed by utilizing the proper indicator (I-mark, gauge, etc.).
● Install components/hardware by referring to drawings and Cell Fusion procedures; identify/position/assemble required parts according to instructions and utilizing correct hand tools and fixtures; escalate non-conforming parts and procedures as needed.
● Resolve source inspection findings by troubleshooting/performing rework. Identify issue, access traceability to determine how it should have been done.
Associates degree in electronics or related field required and/or equivalent military experience that includes electronics, such as avionics technician
Typically requires a minimum of 1-2 years of semiconductor capital equipment industry
Must be able to:
•Squat, kneel, walk, climb, stand
and operate in ergonomically
challenging positions for over 50%
of the time as well as have the
ability to lift 35 pounds.
•Distinguish between colors for wire
•Maintain a clean and organized
workspace fol lowing 5S procedures
•Exert yourself physically over 12
plus hour shifts, often in tight
conditions while wearing cleanroom
•Work in a fast paced and time
•Able to perform repetitive motions
•Provide flexibility and
responsiveness for changing
priorities including but not limited to
rework, overtime and potential
limited travel to other
For consideration, please
mail your resume to:
Contact Person: Rachael Fishel
Email: Tualatin, OR
Location: Tualatin, OR
Application Method: For consideration, please e mail your resume to: Rachael Fishel FishelR@acarasolutions.com
Base Pay: DOQ