Journeyman Carpenter (Framer):
We are a successful general contracting company that takes pride in building unique residential and commercial projects, and are currently hiring for a Journeyman-Level Carpenter, who has personal and professional character and is dedicated to developing a career as a Carpenter within our company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, be motivated and a problem-solver, have a high level of attention to detail, possess unyielding personal integrity, and be flexible and able to adapt and able to adapt to changes within the work environment.
Please contact us if:
* You have at least 5+ years of experience as a journeyman carpenter in residential or commercial projects
* You are knowledgeable about construction methods, materials, and regulations
* You are able to understand and utilize plans, blueprints, and specifications
* You have a proven track record of producing quality and taking pride in your work
* You possess your own tools, vehicle for transportation and a clean driving record
* You are organized and detail-oriented with unyielding personal integrity
* You are not afraid to tackle unfamiliar tasks
* You can think quickly on your feet and make decisions with or without time constraints
* You work well individually or as a part of a team
* You are able to direct workers while working within a team
* You are a positive influence to those around you
* You can work under pressure and keep stress levels to a minimum
* You are communicative and contribute ideas and opinions that will bring greater productivity and efficiency to the job or the company
Physical Job Requirements:
* Ability to carry up to 50 pounds frequently
* Climb stairs and ladders frequently
* Kneel/Squat frequently
* Crawl occasionally
* Push/pull occasionally
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with medical and retirement benefits available.
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to grow within our company, please respond to this ad with our contact information and resume.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Person: Valerie Woerner
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Please submit resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: DOQ