Employer: Performance Mechanical Group
Performs maintenance service in areas of commercial HVAC. Must be familiar with some of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Reports to a supervisor or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Primary responsibilities are to perform maintenance for HVAC systems including package units and split systems in accordance with manufacturers recommended practices. Duties include maintenance, repairs, of existing equipment.
- Completes and submits all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, Work with customer and co-workers. Must have good verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Must be willing and committed to taking training and successfully completing training. Must promote and practice incident-free work environment.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Drug-free workforce, and Valid driver’s license.
- Checks periodically on, motors, compressors, and controls; initiates action for the major overhaul of equipment.
- Studies developments in refrigerants, equipment, and practices and utilizes findings in the installation and maintenance of equipment. Ensures safety regulations, work performance standards, rules and working conditions and complied with. Prepares work reports; prepares requisitions for supplies, parts, and equipment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of the practices, methods, equipment, materials and tools in the field of air conditioning, refrigeration, and related systems.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical maintenance, repair, and systems installation. Ability to maintain labor and material records and prepare reports.
- Basic knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work. Ability to communicate and coordinate with superiors, subordinates, vendors and personnel
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
Contact Person: Amy Miller
Location: Kent, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $25-$30/Hr