Employer: Community Health of Central Washington
Provides administrative support by handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, assisting visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and completing administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provides front desk reception to visitors entering CHCW’s corporate office building.
2. Responsible for outgoing and incoming courier bins and special mailings including Fed Ex and UPS.
3. Processes all outgoing postal mail and runs the monthly postage report.
4. Manages and orders office supplies and printing requests for the corporate office. May assist other clinics with their ordering requests as needed.
5. Under the direction of the Executive Assistant
a. Provides back up support as needed for Maintenance.
b. Monitors and updates the Intranet page.
c. Assists with the preparation and development of policies, procedures and forms to include maintenance of such with appropriate software.
d. Prepares and distributes the monthly newsletter.
6. Effectively utilizes all office equipment necessary to complete tasks.
7. Provides clerical support for Clinical and Program Managers as requested
8. Under the direction of the Human Resources Director
a. Creates and maintains employee personnel files and tracks missing documents.
b. Ensures employee documents are filed timely and appropriately.
c. Maintains applicant database.
9. Answers phone calls and directs calls or handles calls, as appropriate.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ