Employer: Smart Law Offices
Very busy law firm seeking a bilingual worker’s compensation legal assistant.
Full time position
Full health benefits offered
Please make sure to forward your resume for consideration.
Qualities of Preferred Candidate:
Self Starter/Responsible/Work Independently
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Comfortable working in a fast-paced growth environment independently and as a team
- We are looking for legal assistance support for a fast-paced, growing Yakima law firm. The appropriate individual will have excellent telephone skills, strong problem solving skills, and have the ability to quickly change from one task to another.
- At our law firm we advocate for our clients and assist in solving problems even if those problems are not strictly legal. The successful candidate will have the ability to really listen, think quickly through problems, and provide solutions through our team and through our referral partners.
- Responsibilities include performing legal, technical and secretarial work for multiple attorneys and acting as a liaison between the client and claims managers, physicians, vocational counselors, opposing counselors and judges.
- Plan, schedule, initiate and carry out all legal form preparation, correspondence, clerical processing, court filing and notifications necessary for presentation of cases.
- Examine documents and affidavits to assure that all necessary legal steps and points have been covered, and that all legal deadlines are calendared.
- Produce work assignments that are accurate and free of error.
- Possess a level of proficiency in the use of Outlook, Word and the Internet Explorer.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing, and working efficiently under time constraints to complete assigned duties in a timely manner.
Contact Person: Samantha Rodriguez
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $15/hr