Employer: Lamb Weston
Job Description Summary
• Perform regular assigned checks.
• Keep logs up to date.
• Equipment repair, overhaul and trouble shooting.
• Proper start-up and shut-down of plant equipment.
• Training of other mechanical or production personnel.
• Follow safety procedures for all work performed and instructing others in safe working habits.
• Actively practice and abide by all Company work, safety and personal hygiene rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
• May be required to work any shift, any and all days of the week, or overtime in accordance with production and maintenance schedules and applicable seniority rules.
• Thorough working knowledge of single and three phase electrical.
• Thorough working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
• Proficient at welding mild steel.
• Thorough knowledge of plant operations and mechanical systems and equipment.
• Good communication skills
• Has thorough knowledge of basic mechanical skills (i.e. plumbing, measuring, changing bearings, etc.).
• Able to work alone and in a neat workman-like manner.
• Meets the specific qualifications in one area as listed below.
Type 1/Type 2 Universal Freon Card
2 year certification in refrigeration
Has a thorough knowledge of plant refrigeration, boilers and allied equipment.
Able to operate all plant engine rooms, boilers, and freezer tunnels to meet production needs and within set operating parameters.
Can identify all lines, valves, and components relating to the operation of the boilers and refrigeration in all plants.
Understands water chemistry, treatment, and in plant application.
Thorough knowledge of and ability to repair equipment within refrigeration/boiler areas.
Knows safety procedures for chemicals normally used, their toxicity levels and labeling.
Has thorough knowledge of proper liquid levels, lubricants, and mixtures used in the refrigeration/boiler area.
Thorough understanding of and be a participant in Process Safety Management Program.
Be able to weld, chip, grind and use all power tools safely at different heights on scaffolds, ladders and safety cages.
Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English.
This position provides competitive pay along with Medical, Vision, Dental, Retirement, and Life. It also provides internal growth to supervisory roles.
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Location: Quincy, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ