Employer: Steel Crazy Inc.
We are seeking a detailed oriented machinist to join our team. In this position, you will program using Mastercam, operate the CNC Mill, and produce parts as needed on the manual lathe and manual mill. We are a smaller shop that allows for diversity from day to day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a manual mill and lathe with precision.
- Operate a CNC mill and CNC router.
- Program parts for the CNC mill and CNC router using - Mastercam and VCarve.
- Read blueprints and maintain attention to detail.
- Adjust tools and machines to produce a product within specific tolerances.
- Possess machining knowledge to use drills, saws, and other tools to create the desired part.
- Use calipers and micrometers, and tape measures.
- Take responsibility for quality of products produced.
- Work as a team member.
- Keep work area clean and organized and focus on safety measures.
- Must be able to measure accurately using calipers, micrometers, tape measure, and any other measuring tool.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must have assembly and machine knowledge
- Proficient in Mastercam.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Commitment to exceptional quality.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
shop: 1 year (Preferred)
Mastercam: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
United States (Required)
Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $18 - $22 HR