Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Test Automation Engineer, Intern to join our Release to Production Engineering team. Come learn about our cutting edge power and hardware architecture, which has one of the most efficient infrastructures in the industry. Our servers and data centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative services are delivered.
- Enhance and maintain existing test automation frameworks based on specifications
- Define, develop, implement and maintain test cases for various hardware products throughout the whole product lifecycle
- Work with partner teams to utilize existing test frameworks and explore new use cases
- Interface with internal and external teams to build necessary ports to connect with other tools
- Analyze data from large scale fleet across different dimensions
- Experience with objected oriented design, programming, and analysis
- Coding experience with Python, Ruby, Go, C++, Java, and/or PHP
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix environments
- Communication skills
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelors or Masters degree in electrical or computer engineering, or related field
- Experience in hacking, prototyping
- Related test automation experience
- Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship/co-op
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ