Employer: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Are you a server and networking professional with experience in Exchange Server, Antivirus and Backup systems? Do you have experience with the design, build, and implementation of enterprise level network systems? Do you want to work in one of the most advanced data centers in Central WA?
If you answered Yes, YVFWC has an amazing opportunity for you as a Network Analyst within our IS team.
What skills you need:
- A server and network professional with demonstrable skills in planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all systems equipment (hardware and software).
- A good communicator who excels at providing training and maintaining effective working relationships with staff at all corporate levels, to include giving instructions and receiving direction.
- Detail oriented when it comes to documenting processes, procedures, and system design.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, assess problems and develop effective solutions without close supervision.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on a team to complete projects that support organizational goals and initiatives while ensuring high quality and stability.
- Ensure regular system maintenance and integration of new technologies and upgrades.
- Tackle problems with network and server performance issues, as well as analyze system performance and provide capacity recommendations
- Maintain documentation for network and server systems.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field or any combination of experience and training which provides knowledge, skills, and abilities sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Three years progressively responsible related experience required.
Current Washington/Oregon State driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
This position does not offer Visa Sponsorship.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC:
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
- Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ