Employer: Phillips 66
Apply NowPhillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future.
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU . FIND A HOME FOR YOUR MANY TALENTS .
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping College New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world. That is why we have developed career-specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to maximize your potential and succeed in your new career.
Our Midstream operations gathers, processes, transports, fractionates and markets natural gas and natural gas liquids. In addition, the segment transports crude oil and other feedstocks to our refineries and other locations, delivering refined and specialty products to market while providing storage services for crude oil and petroleum products. This segment consists of three business lines: NGL, Transportation and DCP Midstream which is comprised of owned and leased logistics assets that each provide strategic, timely and environmentally safe transfer of products through pipeline systems, terminals, and fractionation units.
As a Phillips 66 Midstream Instrumentation & Electrical Technician Trainee New Hire you will participate in our Tech Trainee Developmental Program which assists in preparing you to assume full electrical, mechanical and maintenance responsibilities for the area to which you are assigned.
- This developmental program will take 12-18 months to complete and is combined with one-on-one mentorship and direct hands-on field operations.
- You will learn about Phillips 66 company and industry information while participating in one-on-one training with experienced Technicians.
- Some study may be required outside of normal working hours to stay on task with completion of the program.
- Trainees are responsible for ensuring that they communicate with supervisors to stay on track with the program and discuss progress or actions need to continue development.
- Job assignments could be located nationwide within any of our 6 Midstream Regions.
- Technician Trainee opportunities could be located within any of our 6 U.S. Midstream Regions.
- Western Regin, California, Oregon, Washington
- Rckies Region, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
Suthwest Region, Colorado, New Mexico, West Texas
- Mid-Cn Region, Kansas, Oklahoma, Northern Texas, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois
- Gulf Cast Region, Texas
- Sutheast Region, Texas, Louisiana, New Jersey
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation - Technology, Electrical Technology or related degree with graduation date in Fall 2019 or Spring 2020
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must maintain a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to relocate nationwide to any of our 6 Midstream Regions
- Willing and able, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- To climb up to 50 feet using both inclined and vertical steps/ladders
- To lift up to 45 pounds
- To bend, kneel, knee stand and squat up to 30 minutes at a time
- To sit and stand for prolonged periods over 2 hours at a time according to job demands
- To work outside in harsh weather conditions
- To work alone a high percentage of the time
- To travel up to 15% of the time
- To respond to emergency calls as needed
- To work overtime on an as-needed basis
- To work with chemicals and bases
- To wear personal protective equipment (such as fire retardant clothing, steel-toe shoes, ear and eye protection)
- To maintain your face so that a respirator / face mask can seal properly. ie to be clean shaven (facial hair)
- To perform firefighting duties
- To work with hydrocarbons that are under high pressure and heat
- Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
To apply and be considered:
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable) AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs and complete the entire application process
- Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
- Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
- Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company’s master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,300 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $58 billion of assets as of March 31, 2019. For more information, visit http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co and @p66oncampus.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 51353
Location: Multiple Locations
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Location: multiple locations
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ