Employer: Dear Services
Job Description – ELECTRICIAN:
DEAR is growing and we are looking for journeyman Electricians to join our team!
DEAR Services, Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric, Drain & Sewer is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Washington’s #1 rated service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have received Angie’s List’s Super Service Award. DEAR Services delivers Service You Can Trust!
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Full Benefits
- New service vehicles and top grade stock
- Company phone and tablet
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Ability to earn more than $100k!!!
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value "Great place to work -- All for one and one for all!"
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The Electrical Service Technician will provide general electrical repairs and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products, and finance options. Typical work week is eight to ten hour workdays, 5 days per week with regular weekend work.
All DEAR Services employees must be willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed company minimums.
- Must maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-worker technicians to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to install electrical hardware such as junction boxes and circuit breaker units.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gas Benefits
- Overtime Available
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply. Please send us your phone number and/resume we will be sure to reach out to you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
Journeyman Electrician: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Kent, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $100,000 YR