Employer: Pacific Woodtech Corporation
PACIFIC WOODTECH CORPORATION, Burlington, WA is seeking an Electrician Trainee to work in our automated engineered wood manufacturing plant. Process centers are on a 24/7 operating schedule. We are currently hiring for a night shift position. We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
- Perform routine and emergency service on state of the art engineered lumber equipment.
- Troubleshoot plant machinery and control systems.
- Install branch distribution circuits to support new equipment installations.
- Train in the operation and maintenance of all critical facility systems.
- Support the use of computerized maintenance management system.
- Perform Mechanical work by assisting Millwrights when needed.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-term and Long-term Disability
401(k) with Company Match
Paid Time Off
Quarterly Performance Pay Bonus
Year End Bonus
Employee Assistance Program
- A High School degree (GED minimum)
- Associate Degree in the electrical field
- Prior experience in industrial manufacturing (preferred but not required)
- Excellent Safety record
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Pacific Woodtech Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $24.00 to $30.00 /hour
Location: Burlingron, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $24 - $30 HR