Employer: Department of Interior
***The closing date of this announcement has been extended to 09/17/2019.***
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise as an Electrician (Power Systems)(Maintenance). Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
Here is an opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
Learn more about this agency
Installs, modifies, repairs and tests new and existing electrical circuits, systems, fixtures, controls and equipment.
Connects and services high and low voltage power transformers, distribution transformers, instrument transformers, circuit breakers, bus work and various types of switches.
Installs, tests, and repairs the simpler metering, relaying and control equipment.
Operates high-voltage switches and related devices.
Installs switchboards, relays, contactors, motor controllers and other electrical equipment in switchyards and hydroelectric generating plants.
- Conditions of Employment
- U.S. Citizenship or National
- You must pass a pre-employment physical prior to starting work
- Suitability for Federal employment determined by a background investigation
- Must submit a resume and supporting documentation - See How to Apply
- For veterans consideration, submit documents under Required Documents
- Applicants must meet all qualification requirements, including time-in-grade restrictions and any selective factors, by the closing date of the announcement.
Location: Grand Coulee, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $47.32 HR