Employer: Precision Industrial Equipment
We are a growing company who specialize in custom food processing equipment manufacturing. We aim to provide the highest quality products to our customers and we work hard to be leaders in our industry. We are primarily a stainless-steel facility along with plastics.
- Operate OMAX waterjet (will train the right person)
- Operate manual lathe
- Operate press break
- Basic assembly practices
- Inspect using basic inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, depth gage, etc.)
- Accurately adjusts machine settings to complete tasks according to specifications.
- Uses various machine shop support equipment including Saws, Belt Sanders, Grinders, Overhead Cranes and Drill Press.
- Basic understanding of Machine Shop practices.
- Follows safety precautions.
- Work independently with little supervision
- Ensures work area and equipment are kept clean.
- Work in a stressful environment at times where deadlines drive the schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Welding experience is desired but not required
- AutoCad and or Solidworks experience is desired but not required
- Wage Depends on experience. We are willing to pay the right candidate.
- May work in controlled and non-temperature controlled environments
- Occasional exposure to noise, hazardous materials and/or chemicals
- Works with a variety of hand tools, power tools and other related equipment
- May work extended hours or weekends
Please apply if you feel you are a self motivated person who likes to get the job done. We want to find the right person for our team as we are not a large conglomerate with tons of employees, this is a rare opportunity to work in a industry where innovation and quality thrive.
Contact Person: Jenna Flumerfelt
Location: Moxee, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $18-20per hour