Employer: Solarity Credit Union
Solarity Credit Union is seeking a Financial Guide for our Toppenish Branch!
Financial Guide's are here to create extraordinary experiences for members. We establish, maintain, and go the extra mile to build warm, consultative relationships with members.
- Embody and emanate Solarity core values: advocate, educate, advise, follow through for members on issues and transactions that are within and outside of job responsibilities of Financial Guide role.
- Ensure our members exit each interaction with better off financially, and with a stronger loyalty to Solarity.
The Cultural Fit:
- If you have an outgoing personality and a desire to help others, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. We're looking for personable, service-minded individuals to join our team and provide extraordinary experiences for our members.
A Day in the life of a Financial Guide...
Each day will be a different adventure in this role. A snapshot of the day could look like:
- An energetic atmosphere where you interact with members while processing transactions.
- The opportunity to refer members to our amazing member services representatives or a mortgage loan officer may arise to best suit a member's needs.
- An array of questions may be asked by members, such as account and loan inquiries.
- Continual member focused interactions is our everyday Solarity way!
If you love what you have read so far and meet the requirements below, we want to hear from you!
- High School Diploma
- Available to work on Saturday
- Great customer service skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- A comprehensive benefits package low cost medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage for yourself and your family with a generous employer contribution to your HSA account.
- Generous paid time off allowances plus 11 paid holidays annually.
- A substantial retirement program match of up to 6% of your annual earnings.
- An employee wellness program including EAP coverage and gym reimbursement.
- An organizational culture that is committed to your success.
- Significant opportunity for career growth.
- A supportive leadership team.
- Excellent member service oriented culture.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $14.82+ HR