Employer: Solarity Credit Union
Solarity Credit Union is seeking a Help Desk Support Analyst!
The Help Desk Support Analyst will aid in establishing and scaling world-class technology performance process that places Solarity at the head of our industry as "The Digital Credit Union." You will be a key player in providing exceptional experiences to our members and other employees when assisting with general day-to-day IT Help Desk issues.
The Cultural Fit:
We want people who exemplify a team-first philosophy and show the dedication to member service that is required to meet our high expectations. We're as interested in who you are as much as what you do. Learn what it's like to focus on team accomplishments over individual goals. When everyone is working toward a common goal in this case, building member satisfaction and loyalty through exemplary service then everyone achieves success.
A Day in the life of a Help Desk Support Analyst:
- You grab a cup of coffee and join the team huddle at 8:30, where you share your "stucks" and your most important tasks for the day.
- If support volume is low, you work with Senior resources on IT projects that help reduce total help desk tickets and further enhance our infrastructure.
- When support requests come in, provide end-user technical support and problem analysis on our environment and business platforms.
- When volume is low again, you will sit with a Senior resource to cross-train on business applications and on new serverless technologies to further your technical abilities.
- You wrap up the day with the team discussing your key accomplishments for the day and discussing any key trends identified from any technical requests that have come in lately.
- If you love what you have read so far and meet the requirements below, we want to hear from you!
- Two-year degree, applicable certification, or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of system or technical support experience preferred
- Previous experience in customer support, computer operations, system administration, or related areas highly preferred
What else can you expect?
- A competitive pay range
- A comprehensive benefits package low cost medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage for yourself and your family with a generous employer contribution to your HSA account
- Generous paid time off allowances plus 11 paid holidays annually
- A substantial retirement program match of up to 6% of your annual earnings
- An employee wellness program including EAP coverage and gym reimbursement
- An organizational culture that is committed to your success
- Significant opportunity for career growth
- Supportive leadership team
- Excellent member service-oriented culture
Solarity Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. Solarity Credit Union participates in E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 509.248.1720, ext. 1520 for assistance.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $17.04 - $26.63 HR